Circle Base Finance Overview
DeFi 3.0 Auto-Staking with All-time Highest Fixed APY
Circle Base Finance gives the $CBF token automatic staking and compounding features, and one of the highest Fixed APY in the market 1,284,606.611%
- Automatic LP 3% of all transactions return to the liquidity ensuring $CBF's increasing collateral value.
- Risk Insurance Fund 5% of all $CBF traded are redirected to the RIF which helps sustain and back the staking rewards provided by the positive rebase.
- 2% BuyFee & 4% SellFee go directly to the Treasury which supports the RIF, provides a marketing budget for Circle Base and funds new project and product development.
- 1% of all $CBF traded are burnt in the Inferno. The more that is traded, the more get put into the fire causing the fire pit to grow in size reducing the circulating supply and keeping the CircleBase protocol stable.
- CBF Bank 2% of all $CBF traded are converted to BUSD and distributed to xCBF holders. So the people who leave give to the people who stay and the people who stay longer get the bigger rewards.
The CircleBase Finance uses a complex set of factors to support its price and the rebase rewards. It includes the Risk Insurance Fund (RIF) which serves as an insurance fund to achieve price stability and longterm sustainability of the WSF Protocol by maintaining a consistent 0.00015% rebase rate paid to all $CBF token holders per block (every 5 seconds).
The CircleBase Finance development team has coordinated all of these elements together so they work seamlessly behind the scenes. The result is a simple and elegant staking and rewards system for $CBF holders.